Crafting Compelling Copy
Learn how to craft compelling copy in this 10-module video course… at your own pace.
Write Copy That Will Boost Your Sales
Do you struggle with writing copy for emails and sales pages?
Do you often find yourself avoiding emailing your list because you don't know what to write?
Do you wish you could easily write your sales copy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need to take this course.
This course will teach you how to write compelling that will speak directly to your target audience using proven strategies and techniques.
Crafting Compelling Copy
"Crafting Compelling Copy" is a self-paced online course that will teach you the proven strategies and techniques you need to write engaging copy for your target audience.
You will learn what copywriting actually is, how to reach your target audience with your copy, how to write attention grabbing headlines, ways to hook your readers, how to write coy in your emails, sales pages, and on social media.
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding of what copywriting is and how you can use it in different areas of your business for maximum growth.
Get your self-paced course now for only $147
Please note that this course is for your personal use only
What will you learn
You will learn how to:
- How to write clear and persuasive copy that attracts and converts customers
- How to craft compelling headlines and subheadings that capture attention and interest
- How to use storytelling techniques to connect with your audience and build trust
- How to optimize your copy for SEO and social media platforms
- How to measure and improve your copywriting performance using data and feedback
Here's what's included in each module
Module 1: What is Copywriting and Why Is it a Skill You need in Your Toolbox?
- What is Copywriting?
- Why You Need To Become A Copywriter If You Have An Online Business
- Where You Need Good Copy In Your Marketing
- How Better Copy Can Improve Your Bottom Line
- Tips For Your Copy Writing Toolbox
Module 2: Who is Your Target Audience?
- Before You Start To Write Copy
- Defining Your Target Audience
- How You And Your Products Fit Into The Equation
- Getting Language Clues From Your Audience
- Solve A Problem, Ask A Question, Entertain Them
- Your Audience’s Questions and Concerns Are Worth Their Weight In Gold
- More Isn’t Better - Narrow It Down
Module 3: WIFM - What's In It For Me?
- What’s In It For Me?
- Features vs. Benefits
- Turning Features Into Benefits
- Crafting Compelling Benefit Statements
- How Many Benefit Statements Do You Need?
- Overcoming Objections
- A Few Formatting Tips For Those Benefits
- Lead And Close With Your Strongest Benefits
Module 4: Attention Grabbing Headlines
- You Only Get One Chance To Get Their Attention
- Who’s Attention You Get Is Important
- How Pre-Headlines Can Help
- Surprise Them Or Get Them Curious
- Don’t Forget - It’s About Them
- Fun Ways To Test Headlines
- Getting Great At Crafting Headlines Through Research
- Mix It Up
- Combining Headlines And Deadlines
Module 5: Grab Them With a Great Hook
- What’s A Hook?
- Examples Of Great Hooks
- Your Headline Should Lead Into Your Hook
- Keep Them Reading … or Scanning The Page
- Using Storytelling Techniques In Your Hook
- The Main Job Of The Hook
- Transitioning To Benefit Statements
Module 6: Call to Action
- The Most Important Part After The Headline And The Hook
- What Do You Want Them To Do Next
- CTAs Aren’t Just For Sales Pages
- Direct vs. Indirect CTAs
- What Gets You To Take Action?
- Don’t Be Afraid To Be Specific
Module 7: Copywriting for Sales Pages
- What Makes A Good Sales Page?
- Elements Of A Sales Page
- Putting Headline, Hook, Benefit Statements And CTA Together
- Long Form vs. Short Form Sales Page
- Don’t Forget About Social Proof
- Product Images That Sell — Digital Edition
- What’s Your Competition Doing?
Module 8: Copywriting for Emails
- When To Use Copywriting In Your Emails
- Soft Sell vs. Hard Sell
- You’re Always Selling Something (Attention, products etc.)
- Subject Lines Are Headlines
- Don’t Forget About You Email Display Name
- Earn The Open Then Blow Them Away
- Yes, Emails Need Hooks & Calls To Action Too
- Split Testing Email Subject Lines (try resends too)
- Looking At Email Stats To Judge Performance
Module 9: Copywriting for Social Media
- Social Media Is A Different Beast
- Stop The Scroll
- Attention-Grabbing Headlines
- Pattern Interrupt
- Pay Attention To Images and Videos
- Hook Them Early And Get Them To Your Site or Email
- Clickbait Tactic Pitfalls
- CTA - Click, Comment Or Share
- Attracting The Right Target Audience
- SM As A Source For Learning Your Audience's Language. Tap Into Clues.
- Copy For Social Media Ads
Module 10: Wrap Up & The Power of Swipe Files
- Recap Of What We’ve Covered So Far
- What Are Swipe Files
- Improving And Testing With Swipe Files
- Creating Sales Page Swipe Files
- Creating Headline Swipe Files
- Creating Email Swipe Files
- Creating Social Media Post And Ads Swipe Files
- Analyzing And Learning From Your Swipes
- Tweaking And Using Swipes
Note that this course is Personal Use Only